Friday, November 30, 2012

December PageMaps/Spellbinders

Good Morning Crafters today I have the latest from PageMaps featuring Becky Fleck's Spellbinder dies. This month I am also featuring Carta Bella's holiday collection from Deena Rutter called Merry & Bright.



Dec12_8x11dbl



Holiday-decor-SFullerton01
(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Carta Bella, Stickers Carta Bella, Alphas Carta Bella, Buttons Fancy Pants, Dies from Spellbinders, Sticks from JoAnn's, Sharpie black, Circle Punch, and font Veteran Typewriter)



Holiday-decor-SFullerton02

Holiday-decor-SFullerton03


When I use one of Becky's sketches I tend to stay pretty literal with my interpretation. For this layout I eliminated a couple of photos from the sketch because I didn't have enough to use on the layout. I transferred out the postage stamp idea for the pin wheel die which I used like a flower. You may have noticed this sketch is a 8.5x11 double page layout. I love to play around with different sizing. You may wonder what a 12x12 scrapper will do with smaller pages. I simply will mount these on 12x12 cardstock (most likely black) and put them right into my 12x12 album.


I used 3 different Spellbinders Becky Fleck dies on my layout: Office Supplies, Pin Wheels and Jar Labels. Now that I have all my dies organized it was so much easier to see what had when I went to scrap this layout. If you missed out on my Spellbinders Organization post from last Friday make sure you check it out.


Thanks for joining me today I hope you have a fabulous weekend. Happy Scrapping!



Summer-signature


 



No comments:

Post a Comment