Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May Spellbinders/PageMaps

Happy May everyone ... today I have the May Spellbinders/PageMaps die set and layout to share with you. This set is appropriately named Tags and Flags. 


Tags_and_flags_sm


!cid_2E4281630BCC4EEA868F9C34A5ABBA65@SummerLaptop


New-friends


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Crate Paper/Lily Bee, Alphas American Crafts, Stick Pins JoAnn's, Martha Stewart Starburst Punch, Crate Paper Button, Kaizer Kraft Rhinestones/Bling, Decorative Brad Crate Paper, Dies from Spellbinders, and Font Veteran Typewriter)


New-friends-01

When I originally laid out the banner it just didn't jump out at me so I decided to cut duplicates of the flag/banner pieces in solid cardstock. Then using foam squares I layered the 2 with a slight skew. Viola the banner instantly popped and no longer blended into the background.


Enjoy your day and go get crafty


BLOG signature


 


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment