Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Got Cards Part 1

Sometimes I get hyper focused on layout and I forget to post my cards so I thought I would make this CARD week ... ok how about 2 days of cards instead since the week is half over.


Apparently I favor my corner rounder when making cards. I use a We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper to round corners. What's kind of cool about this tool is you get 2 sizes in one tool. These cards both feature Jillibean Soup's Neopolitan Bean Bisque one of my favorite lines.


Whats-Up-CARD


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Jillibean Soup patterned paper/corrugated red paper/kraft card base/button/soup labels, Stampin Up Scallop Punch, Corner Rounder, White DMC Floss and Basic Grey Brad)


Speak-kindly-CARD


(Supplied Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup kraft card base/patterned paper/die cut/stickers, DMC White Floss, Fiskars Border Punch, and Corner Rounder)


Happy Wednesday


Summer



No comments:

Post a Comment