Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy National Scrapbooking Day

Nsd_sct_logo


Happy National Scrapbooking Day! Today I have essentially the same layout in 2 different colour schemes. The idea is to show you how colour can change the look, feel and mood of a layout.


The first layout was my original Colour Suite layout from the Spring issue of Scrapbooking and Cards Today.


Our-new-ride.


Below is my color re-do layout. As you can see I went a totally different direction with color, I took a few design liberties and made some slight changes.


Our-new-ride-color-revision


To read more about my NSD color re-do and to see full supply lists please visit the Scrapbooking and Cards Today Blog and check out the 10AM EST post.


Thanks for stopping by today, have a fabulous day and happy crafting!


BLOG signature


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment