Thursday, May 10, 2012

Jillibean Soup Designer Challenge

Starting in 2012 we started doing monthly challenges over at Jillibean. The challenges vary from month to month. The room pictured below was our April inspiration challenge.


Photo_Video_43113735838597786976430_tophor


Funny thing about this room I had already pinned this room so when I went to scrap I went and pulled an additional image to use as my design inspiration.


Photo_Video_17347631339305753569616_medium


I used multiple elements from the room on my layout: the lattice pattern from the wall, the bright teal color and the little birds.


Blah-blah-blah
Blah-blah-blah-detail
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Soup Labels/Buttons/Corrugated Shapes/Corrugated Alphas/Die-Cuts & Stickers, JoAnn's Stick Pins, DMC White Floss, Wire, Black Paint, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher and Font Veteran Typewriter downloaded from the Internet) 


To see how the other Design Team members from Jillibean Soup attacked this challenge make sure you check out the blog.


 


Happy Crafting


BLOG signature


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment