Friday, August 5, 2011

Ramlings of a semi-crazed crafter


  • Hi my name is Summer and I am addicted to Pinterest 

  • Because of said website I have so many creative ideas bouncing around my head I can't sit still thus resulting in an affliction known as creative ADD

  • I found a cool Fabric Store in Sisters OR and I am going to go there next time I am driving thru to Bend

  • I love Project Runway, Tim Gunn is my hero ... need I say more


 



  • Another Mexico project can be seen in a post from last August


Akumal mini layout cover page



  • Can we slow down time ... when did we hit August

  • My current favorite layout ...


4th-of-July



(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill/Jillibean Soup, Patterned Paper/Alphas/DieCuts/Corrugated Shapes Jillibean Soup, MC Gill Punch, Buttons from Fancy Pants/Crate Paper, Metal Flair American Crafts, Scallop Punch Stampin Up, Floss DMC, and font Traveling Typewriter downloaded from the internet)


Apparently I have embraced the 2 page layout in full force. I guess I will just go with the creative flow of things because it seems to be working for me.


I have a bunch of stuff on deck right now ... more projects from Jillibean Soup, my August Color Suite for Scrapbooking & Cards Today and freelance work for Technique Tuesday.


Happy Friday :)


BLOG signature


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment