Wednesday, August 3, 2011

More photos from Mexico

Yet another project showing off some of my many photos from our trip 2 years ago to Mexico. This one is all about the scenic photos from Tulum. Notice the 2 page trend ...


Exploring-the-ruins


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper We R Memory Keepers/Bo Bunny, Stickers We R Memory Keepers/October Afternoon, Alpha Stickers Sassafras Lass, Twine Jillibean Soup, Decorative Brads Creative Cafe/Basic Grey/My Minds Eye/American Crafts, punch from Stampin' Up, and Fonts (journaling) Arial Narrow, (title) Headline Two and Lauren Script)


Here's a close up where you can see how I dressed up the We R Memory Keepers embossed border with a bunch of decorative brads.


Exploring-the-ruins-detail


I feel like it's been weeks since I crafted although I know that's not true. I am hoping to dust off my paper trimmer tomorrow. Total over exaggeration here LOL ... Happy Crafting


BLOG signature


 


 



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout! I really like your clean look. Every page looks so organized and well designed. Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete