Tuesday, October 12, 2010

User Error

Apparently typepad doesn't like me these days. My last post decided to go a little haywire. I totally blame this on my ever popular need to continually push publish multiple times. Thanks Heidi for letting me know my post went a little crazy. I didn't even have a chance to go back and check it out til today.


So it's been a bit crazy here that's why I haven't blogged in a week or so. My daughter so graciously has shared her cold with me. She is such a giver.


Last weekend we sadly had to say goodbye to our cat of 15 years. Jasper was one large cat weighing in at one point at about 25 pounds. He was so large he had a dog door and was affectionately known as "Fat Bastard" (from  Austin Powers). He was the kind of cat you loved even if you didn't like cats. He wasn't snobby. I could give him a bath and he would purr. He was so mellow a vet once asked if he would be a blood donor. We knew his health wasn't 100% but we didn't know it was his time. I found a few photos from about a week ago of Grant and Jasper I thought I would share...


Grant-jasper-01 
Grant-jasper-02 
Then I topped everything off with a little trip to the county courthouse for jury duty. All I can say about my experience is WOW. I am thankfully happy to be out of jury duty limbo. 


Thanks for stopping by ... have a great day :)


BLOG signature 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment