Monday, October 18, 2010

October Coco Daisy

Hi everyone :) I am coming out of my self imposed exile otherwise known as the dumps. I managed to kick my colds ass right out the door ... oh yeah BABY. If I could only manage making it to the gym I am sure I would feel a whole heck of a lot better. Those endorphins really do a body good.


So I am the guest designer over at Coco Daisy this month. The kit had lots of fun stuff my personal favorite pieces were from Lily Bee Designs. I really liked their fall line released at the summer show and was glad to see it in the kit. Here are  my projects ...


Dundee-or-CC-Fullerton 
Dundee-or-close-up 


Soccer-2007-CC-Fullerton 
Growing-up-CC-Fullerton 
Growing-up-close-up 

Happy-Day-Card-CC-Fullerton 


(Supplies Used: All products from the October 2010 Coco Daisy kit - other added supplies include misc punches, DMC Embriordry Floss and foam squares)


I haven't done any kit work since about 2007. It was so cool to play around with products from all different manufacturers. I challengedmyself to use only the kit so when I needed extra white paper I used the white back from some of the patterned paper I didn't use. One thing I learned about myself ... I use a lot more cardstock on my layouts that I thought. I never really thought of myself that way but I guess when I think about I always start with a cardstock base and build up from there. Kind of silly don't you think?


Sorry for being lazy with my supply lists email me if you want any specifics I would be more that happy to fill you in on any specifics. I hope you have a great Tuesday :)


BLOG signature 





No comments:

Post a Comment