Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Layout from Remember This

I thought it would be fun to share one of my layouts from my book Remember This. Okay I admit this layout is a favorite of mine ... hence another reason why I want to share it with you.


I spy MMM larger img 


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Prima/Scenic Route, Chipboard accent Scenic Route, Metal Tag Rims Making Memories, Alphas from Heidi Grace, Stamp Autumn leaves, Ink VersaFine, Brads Basic Grey, Misc Buttons, Die Cut Arrow October Afternoon, Dymo Label Maker, Font Typenoksidi downloaded from the Internet)


There are so many little details on this layout. I love the idea of putting brads in the holes of buttons thanks Cindy Toby you are a genius. Take a second look at my layout I did not take all the photos. The smaller photos were taken by my son with his video camera. I love the idea of handing the camera over to someone else. And if you are a bit protective over your camera like I am try purchasing a cheap disposable camera. Getting the perspective of life from your child's point of view is a totally unique approach.


I have have a desk full of projects to work have a happy Monday :)


BLOG signature 



1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout!! I love the design and great photos!!

    ReplyDelete