Thursday, March 25, 2010

Floral Fun

We were out exploring the other day enjoying the brilliant sunny weather earlier this week and I happened upon the coolest handcrafted floral centerpiece. I couldn't resist taking a  few photos since there is no way I would pay the 300$ price tag.


Blog-flower
Blog-flower-01 
The flowers looked to be a combination of crocheted and velvet clusters. It was absolutely glorious and it makes me want to learn to crochet. I keep looking a this thinking I could make this ... right? 


Speaking of flowers did you see the cool floral tutorial my friend Lisa put up on her blog today. If not you have to go check it out. Now those flowers are ones I could easily make without learning a whole other craft.


All this makes me want to dig into some scraps of  fabric and get crafty. Thanks for sharing in my floral moment. Have a good one!


MM-sig

 



1 comment:

  1. ooooh that is fab. maybe we could split the cost and then mail it back and forth? :P Naw, you just learn to crochet and make us some, ok??

    ReplyDelete