Monday, March 29, 2010

TO DO ...

My "TO DO" list is about a mile long right now and here is the proof. So I guess since I am posting I can cross blogging off the list, right? And this is only the first page. It feels as if every time I cross something off the list I add 3 more things.


To-do-list 


How about a card that just makes me happy. It's super simple and so much fun all you need is a little Jillibean Soup and a pinch of creativity.


Howdy-card-jbs


(Supplies Used: Misc. Cardstock and Twill, Colorbox green chalk ink, Jillibean Soup Patterned Papers, Jillibean Soup Twine, Jillibean Soup Buttons, Jillibean Soup Felt Flowers, Jillibean Soup Corrugated Alphas, Scallop Punch from Stampin Up and Staples)


Thanks for joining me on this wild and wet Monday. Take Care


MM-sig



No comments:

Post a Comment