Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Friends & Wine | Paper Smooches

Happy Wednesday crafters I hope you are doing well. May and June are notoriously crazy at our house so I have found blogging has taken a slight backseat to life. I think with school getting out tomorrow I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Then I can mark another school year off the list.

In the mean time I have a layout to share featuring several Paper Smooches stamps and dies. I love to pull out stamps and dies and mix them up. There are so many different Paper Smooches goodies on this layout I am not sure I can even count them.


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper My Minds Eye, Doodlebug Enamel Dots, Alphas Jillibean Soup, Button Jillibean Soup, Hemp Twine, Felt, DMC Embroidery Floss, Wood Veneer Heart Studio Calico, Ink VersaFine/VersaMagic/Memento Luxe, Circle Punches, Paper Smooches Stamps and Metal Dies)


I combined several different ideas to create my title. First I stamped the word "friend" with VersaMagic Ink then using embroidery floss I outline stitched the stamped image. The original stamp also said "friend" I needed this to be plural so I used an "s" from another word in the same stamp set. Using some tape I isolated the letter in question thus adding it to my title. I then used a metal die to create a felt ampersand. I love the play on textures these items give my layout. Here are some additional close up photos showing off more details of my layout.


Thanks for stopping by today and happy stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment