Sunday, June 15, 2014

June Colour Suite

Happy Father's Day and Welcome to the June Colour Suite a monthly colour challenge I put together for my friends at Scrapbook and Cards Today. This month's challenge was a reflection of my need to do something super feminine so I based this challenge off the colour pink.


While I initially was super inspired by the pink I didn't end up using as much of it on my layout as I had originally anticipated. Funny how the creative process works and where it takes you.



(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Bella Blvd/Pebbles/American Crafts/Ellie’s Studio, Vellum, Wood Veneer Studio Calico/Elle’s Studio/Maya Road, Stamps Technique Tuesday, Ink Mementio Luxe/ColorCox, Metal Dies Paper Smooches/Spellbinders/Technique Tuesday, Wood Sprinkles Jillibean Soup, Mist Maya Road/Studio Calico, Alpha Stickers Basic Grey, Embroidery Floss, Chipboard Stars Studio Calico, Marvy Circle Punch, Hemp Twine, Silhouette Cutting System & Image and font Veteran Typewriter)




This month I invited my friend Leslie Ashe to join me and take the Colour Suite challenge. I first worked with Leslie in 2006/2007 and then again most recently we worked on the Lily Bee design team. Leslie recently decided to take a step back from crafting so I was honored she joined me this month. Make sure you check out her lovely layout. A little side note Leslie and I didn't coordinate our projects at all it was a coincidence that we both chose to do all about me type pages on white backgrounds with blue mist splatters. This goes to show you great minds think a like.

Thanks for joining me today for the June Colour Suite. To read more about this challenge or to check out my past challenges don't forget to make your way over to the Scrapbook & Cards Today website and Blog.

Happy crafting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment