Thursday, November 14, 2013

November Colour Suite

Happy Friday welcome to the November Colour Suite a monthly colour challenge I put together for my friends at Scrapbook and Cards Today. This month I built the colour suite from a cabernet red. I paired the red with a pink and yellow and topped it with a couple of neutrals.


 


Nov_2013_challenge


 


LOVE-pictures


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Pebbles/Crate Paper, Die Cuts Pink Paislee, Tag Pebbles, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, Wood Veneer Studio Calico, Decorative Brads Crate Paper/My Minds Eye/Basic Grey, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Hemp Twine, Silhouette Cutting System/Images, felt, and fonts Veteran Typewriter and Old Sans Black)


 


LOVE-pictures01


 


I went a little wild with the machine stitching. My normal instinct is clean straight stitching but I have been loving the stitched circles my friend Nicole Nowosad has been using on her projects. So I followed her lead and outlined the existing circles on the Crate Paper patterned paper.


 


LOVE-pictures02


 


This month I invited my long time friend Anabelle O'Malley to join me and take the Colour Suite challenge. I hope you check out how Anabelle used the suite because we took 2 very unique approaches.


Thanks for joining me today for the November Colour Suite. To read more about this challenge or to check out my past challenges don't forget to make your way over to the Scrapbook & Cards Today website and Blog.


Happy crafting friends


Summer signature




1 comment: