Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Elle's Studio | November Guest Day 3

Happy Wednesday folks. I got distracted last week with the Colour Suite and I have a few more Elle's Studio projects to share.


Fullerton-100%Grant


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Elle's Studio Patterned Paper/Tags/Die Cuts, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, Cork Arrows from Fancy Pants Designs, Jillibean Soup Alphas, Studio Calico wood veneer, misc. felt/button, Fiskars Border Punch, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Technique Tuesday Circle Dies, Silhouette Cutting System/Images, and fonts Old Sans Black & Veteran Typewriter)


Fullerton-100%Grant01


Fullerton-100%Grant02


Fullerton-100%Grant03


I am a little obsessed with the circles lately. Rather than creating this look by using a Silhouette Cutting System I used circle dies instead. I think the circles are great vehicles for the Elle's Studio die cuts and tags. I combined them with felt, cardstock and patterned paper.


Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned tomorrow for 2 Elle's Studio cards.


Summer signature




2 comments:

  1. This is 100% awesome layout! LOVE it to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is just gorgeous!!! I love the texture created with the circles and embellishments..I especially like the "hello mr. handsome" circle!!

    ReplyDelete