Sunday, November 10, 2013

Elle's Studio | November Guest

Happy Monday I am super thrilled to be the November guest for Elle's Studio.  Elle was super generous with product and the paper practically scrapbooked it's self so I did 3 layouts, 1 from each collection.


This layout was made from product from the Noel Collection. This is Elle's Christmas/Winter line. It's a super versatile line because you could easily create a Holiday and a Winter layout and have two uniquely different projects.


 



Fullerton-Dear-Santa


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Elle's Studio Patterned Paper/Dies/Tags/Cutting Files, Studio Calico Wood Veneer Stars, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, Jillibean Soup Alphas, Stick Pin, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Silhouette Cutting System and fonts Veteran Typewriter/journlaing and Old Sans Black/Title)



Fullerton-Dear-Santa01


 


Fullerton-Dear-Santa04



Fullerton-Dear-Santa03


 


When I opened the Noel collection pack I found a little treasure a fun winter themed 12x12 vellum sheet of patterned paper. I originally was going to build this layout on a sheet of kraft but I fell in love of the effect of the layered vellum. The look is perfect it gives my layout a little something extra visually without overpowering my photos.


Thanks for stopping by today. Check back tomorrow for another Elle's Studio guest layout.


Summer signature




No comments:

Post a Comment