Thursday, October 3, 2013

New Metal Dies from Technique Tuesday

Morning crafters I awoke this morning to a thick hazy fog literally and figuratively. I really didn't sleep all too well last night I for see a very large coffee in my future.


Today I am bringing you some news from my friends at Technique Tuesday, new metal dies. The latest releases are geared for those of you who do Project Life but while that is their intent I am here to say you certanly don't have to use them in that capacity. While I love the idea behind Project Life it doesn't fit my style but that doesn't mean I can't use the products on my more traditional pages.


Here are images of just a couple of the new die sets. There are 8 new sets of dies that fit into this "project life" category and what is great is that they can be used alone or you can easily mix and match them together.


Steel Die - Hi Banner CardSteel Die - Magic Circle Card


These images don't do the product justice you really need to see them in action. If you read my blog you will know that while I don't do Project Life I do adore the products geared towards this style. The 3x4 grid layout has become my go to layout design. This is how I used these products on a more traditional layout.



TT-Magic
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Bella Blvd,Elle's Studio, Technique Tuesday Metal Dies and Stamps, Alphas Jillibean Soup, Wood Embellishment Stars Studio Calico, Ink VersaFine Black, DMC Floss, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, Twine and font Veteran Typewriter downloaded from the internet)



TT-Magic01

TT-Magic02


As you can see the dies are like overlays that go over 3x4 photos. They come with fun companion pieces that are great for nesting. Many of the Technique Tuesday clear stamps fit wonderfully with the new die sets. I used a bunch of sets designed my Teri Anderson their clean lines really work with my style.


I hope you have enjoyed these new die sets from Technique Tuesday. Happy Cratfing!


Summer signature


 


 




1 comment:

  1. Wow! I thought it was digital. Awesome! And your daughter is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete