Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Christmas in October | Jillibean Soup Cards

Good afternoon friends I thought I'd throw up a mid day post of some recent Jillibean Soup Christmas cards. I have been experiencing some technical difficulties with my favorite laptop (insert sarcasm) and over the weekend I had to have tech support (AKA Grant) wipe the hard-drive. Since tech support is a moody 16 year old boy he doesn't do reinstalls. So for the past 3 days I have been rebuilding my wonderful laptop (insert more sarcasm). So I am in the process of getting myself back up and running. I think I might be good to go now so wish me luck.


Time for 3 super simple cards featuring Jillibean Soup's Christmas Cheer Chowder.I am going to skip the supply lists today since these 3 cards are almost 100% Jillibean.


 



Happy-Holidays-Card


This first card features a fun stripe pattern called Tossed Tinsel. I cut 1/2 inch strips and alternated them to create a super trendy chevron look out of an otherwise basic striped patterned paper. I love the technique and will try it again soon probably on a layout.



Happy-Holidays-Friend-CARD-


This next card follows my super simple formula I tend to favor with my cards. I often try to layer multiple patterns and I always end up going for the basic less cluttered look. This card features my favorite stapled hemp twine bow which I use everywhere these days.



Joy-to-the-world-Card


I love the the simplicity of my final card. I used a Jillibean Soup stamp and replaced the "O" with a die cut then finished off the greeting with my favorite Alphabeans. Another one of my go to favorite trends right now is the dotted line under the alphas. I love how this simple touch can ground a greeting or title.


Thanks for stopping by today and have a happy Wednesday.


Summer signature




No comments:

Post a Comment