Sunday, July 14, 2013

July Colour Suite

Welcome to the July Colour Suite a colour challenge I put together for my friends at Scrapbook & Cards Today. This month's colours took on what I consider a rather traditional typical July feel.


 



July_2013_challenge



Sophomore-Wise-Fool


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Crate Paper/Studio Calico, Washi Tape My Minds Eye, Label Jenni Bowlin, Wood Veneer Studio Calico, Fiskars Border Punch, Decorative Brads Crate Paper, Resin Flower Jillibean Soup, Chipboard Embellishment My Minds Eye, Twine, Silhouette Cutting System & Image, TIm Holtz Tiny Attacher, and fonts Veteran Typewriter/journaling and Old Sans Black/Title)



Sophomore-01

Sophomore-02


This month I invited my friend and fellow Scrapbook & Cards Today designer Christa Paustenbaugh to take the colour suite challenge with me. Make sure you check out her take on the challenge at her blog. I am sure you will love what she did just as much as I do.


Thanks for joining me today for the July Colour Suite. To read
more about this challenge or to check out my past challenges don't
forget to make your way over to the Scrapbook & Cards Today website and Blog.


Thanks for joining me today happy crafting!

Summer signature




No comments:

Post a Comment