Monday, July 8, 2013

Gift Card Bouquet | Jillibean Soup

Good Morning Crafters! For the past few months I changed up my what I was doing for my friends at Jillibean Soup. Rather than my regular monthly projects I put together a tutorial with lots of fun step out photos. Today I am sharing my second project which is a paper gift card bouquet. I originally made this project for my daughter's cheer coach. Once it was complete each family contributed the gift card of their choice.


JBS-gift-card-bouquet


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Jillibean Soup, Twine, Silhouette Cutting System/Images)

JBS-gift-card-bouquet01
The additional supplies used to create this project were all purchased at Micheal's. To check out the full tutorial on how to make your own gift card bouquet check out the Jillibean Soup blog.


On a side note I have a fun card up today on the Lily Bee Blog.


Have a wonderful day!



Summer-signature


 




1 comment: