Monday, July 29, 2013

CHA Summer 2013 | Die Cuts

Good morning crafters I took last week off while I was away at CHA. I normally work the show for Jillibean Soup but we didn't exhibit in Vegas so I decided to take this opportunity to do something I haven't done in a million years (dramatic over exaggeration), walk the show floor. Today I wanted to show off a few of my favorites in the category of die cuts.


Die cuts happen to be a favorite of mine. They are versatile, I love to dress them up with foam squares and extra embellishments. I am love the variety that are offered from manufacturers. 


What I have noticed with die cuts is each every manufacturer calls them something different but let's face it they are all die cuts. This first pack is from Elle's Studio. Elle calls hers "Bits and Pieces" these were from her newest collection called Penelope. I love the mix of easy to use pieces in this set ... tags, circles, tabs and word bubbles are a no brain-er when scrapbooking.



Diecuts01


The die cuts below are from Pink Paislee and they are called "ephemera". These are from a super cool line (it's one of my favorites) called Hey Kid. Pink Paislee packs a serious punch with this pack that contains over 90 pieces made from both cardstock and vellum.



Diecuts02


The next die cuts are from Bella Blvd and are called "paper pieces". I love the mix of components that make up this die cut pack. I think it's the polaroid frame I am totally addicted to these darn things.



Diecuts03


These next die cuts are from Simple Stories and are appropriately called "snap cuts". What I love about these is their versatility. Because they are cardstock they can easily be mixed with just about any patterned paper. Also because I am such a linear graphic designer I love the lines of these cards ... can you say grid layout.



Diecuts04


Chic Tags calls these little cuties "photo toppers". I have to admit I am so smitten with the arrow nature of these die cuts. I can't wait to get a hold of some of these little guys. (Sorry for the bad photo)



Diecuts05


No matter what you call them these die cuts are all on my to buy list along with more from several other manufacturers. Make sure you join me for further CHA updates throughout the week.


Happy Crafting



Summer signature


 




No comments:

Post a Comment