Tuesday, July 24, 2012

CHA ... it's a wrap

Howdy everyone how about a few more photos highlighting some of the fun goodies I spotted when I wandered the show floor.


The Silhouette can cut fabric who knew. The folks at the Silhouette booth were mighty busy making the coolest bags. I spotted this t-shirt made with hexagons cut from the Silhouette seriously how cool is that?


Cha-01


I love the how Elle's Studio mixed more white into her lines sometimes yellow/cream can be fussy to work with.


Cha-02


I'm a BIG fan of Studio Calico's wood veneer embellishments. Combine them with word bubbles eeek I am so excited about these. They also have border strips too.
Cha-03


Not many companies are releasing new alphas these days so I was excited to see this new font from Bella Blvd. The new style is all caps and more tall and narrow great for fitting the longer title on a layout.
Cha-04


I have a weak spot for decorative brads and these little beauties from Cosmo Cricket are going to the top of my list. They are so neutral and I will be able to work them into any project. That's my favorite type of embellishment.
Cha-05


Hi my name is Summer and I am addicted to using negative space on my layouts. Imagine my face when I caught this stencil paper from Jenni Bowlin. It reminds me of Autumn Leaves stencils from back in the day ... they were a favorite of mine. Jenni had lots of great embellishments and fun postage stamp stickers too. Fancy Pants Designs also had great cut out flash cards (sorry no photo). Again these pieces are neutral and will mix with just about anything ... LOVE THAT.
Cha-07


I regret I never take as many photos as I envision in my head. This was the only shot I took of the Lily Bee booth and I know I am kind of biased but I love all the new lines. Pretty paper just makes me happy.
Cha-08


Lots of companies are integrating pieces to use with Project Life. Although I am not a Project Life scrapbooker I love what I am seeing. The pieces don't have to just be used with the Project Life formula they can easily be translated onto a traditional scrapbook layout or card. 


I think that's all for today ... happy crafting :)


BLOG signature


 


 



1 comment:

  1. love the pics! i love all the project life style pieces coming out too. i'm still convinced i will do project life again ... one of these days. i still have some of those super old autumn leaves stencil products. not sure why i have never been able to get rid of them, yet i'm not using them. lol.

    ReplyDelete