Thursday, July 12, 2012

a little LOVE for the word bubble

Help I'm buried under a mound of paper and I can't get up. I can't believe how fast time flies I leave for Chicago on Saturday. I have several more cards to get done.


I have a Jillibean Soup Macho Nacho layout for you today. I think it's one of my favorite layouts right now. Not only do I love the product I really love the humor of my layout that is so my son. I created the word bubbles with my Silhouette and a couple of fonts. I didn't have to buy a word bubble file I used a free font called Talk which is all kinds of dingbats word bubbles.


Teenage-mind


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Die Cuts/Alpha Stickers/Corrugated paper/Buttons/stickers, DMC White Floss, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Silhouette Cutting System, and fonts Talk, OldSansBlack, and Veteran Typewriter downloaded from the internet)



Teenage-mind-02
Teenage-mind-03
Teenage-mind-04



I am going to go back to my scraps of paper and glue. Be good, be happy and be creative! Happy Crafting :)


BLOG signature


 



No comments:

Post a Comment