Friday, February 11, 2011

Midnight Rooster - February part 1

As I mentioned the other day I have been playing a lot of catch up. I just finished up working with the February kit from Midnight Rooster. I have a ton of projects to share so rather than bore you with a wordy post ... 


SFFeb1 


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Crate Paper/My Minds Eye, Scallop punch Stampin Up, Sticker Greeting Crate Paper, Brad from My Minds Eye, custom Midnight Rooster Stamp, Ink Versafine)
SFFeb6 


SFFeb6a 


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Crate Paper/Studio Calico/Jenni Bowlin, Brads from My Minds Eye, sticker from Crate Paper, misc yellow trim/fabric, font Arial Narrow, **pink scallop is from Girls Paperie alpha packaging and custom cut title)


SFFeb5 


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Papers from Crate Paper/Studio Calico/lily Bee/American Crafts, Brads My Minds Eye, I Topper Imaginese, misc fabric, custom designed teal accents from Midnight Rooster, Quickutz Studio alpha, font Traveling Typewriter)

SFFeb4 
SFFeb4a 


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper from My Minds Eye/Cosmo Cricket/Crate Paper, Brads My Minds Eye, custom chandelier accent from Midnight Rooster, stickers Crate Paper, Alphas from Girls Paperie, Fiskars border punch, misc brown trim, and font Arial Narrow) 


SFFeb2


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper OctoberAfternoon/Cosmo Cricket/American Crafts, corner rounder, toothpick, word stickers Girls Paperie, misc ribbon, cupcake chipboard Maya Road)


 
I also received the mini kit so if this isn't enough to stimulate your creativity I made a mini album too. As not to make this post any longer with another 5 or so images I will post the album tomorrow.  
 
With the exception of adding a few scraps of cardstock and a chipboard accent I really stayed true to the kit. Midnight Rooster offers a lot of little handmade goodies in their kits you can't get anywhere else, like the light teal circles on "that's a pretty face..." and the chandelier on "family FOOTPRINTS". The title on "that's a pretty face..." is cut from the fabric from the main kit I will show you more about this later I promise. 


Happy Crafting
BLOG signature
 



No comments:

Post a Comment