Saturday, February 5, 2011

A few show favorites

Warning enabler alert! There was some seriously beautiful paper at the show and I wish I could have photographed everything but alas most of these photos were snapped on the fly.


CHA-2011-10 


I love the new collaboration between Pink Paislee and Collage Press. It's called Hometown Summer. I really like how Pink Paislee had a little bit for everyone. 
 CHA-2011-09


Cause I couldn't get enough of Pink Paislee I had to show you these chalk board stickers ... totally genius. I really like the flowers too they will be a wonderful addition to Corinne's flower clip collection.



CHA-2011-11 


Crate Paper never fails to deliver beautiful papers. I especially liked this line called Portrait Collection.


CHA-2011-08 


This doggy line from Bella Blvd is top on my list of must haves ... you know I need to scrapbook the newest addition to our family.


I also saw beautiful papers from Webster's Pages and Fancy Pants. They remind me of beautiful wallpaper. Sassafrass Lass had some great alphas in all kinds of colors they would go with anything. And I always like the unique flavor Studio Calico brings to the table. 


There is so much more but I am suffering a bit from a CHA hangover and I have projects to be done.


Happy Crafting :)


BLOG signature 
  
 



 



1 comment:

  1. Hipe I get there one day!! Thanks for sharing the pic's!!

    ReplyDelete