Sunday, August 22, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

My list of "to do's" is crazy insane right now. Really I am just a figment of your imagination because I am not even here right now. After being gone for a long weekend camping I am heading out of town again in a few days for some birthday girl time in Vegas. So I am going to do my best to try to set up some posts for you while I am gone.


Here's a card I did a while back using a few older goodies from my stash. There are some great design elements I love on this card. I have tried to copy them but it just never comes out with the same vibe ... what's up with that.


Open-House-Card
(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Basic Grey, Alphas Making Memories, Stamp from Jillibean Soup, ink VersaFine Black, Making Memories Stick Pins, Eyelets American Crafts, Ribbon from Jillibean Soup, misc Rhinestone, Fiskars decorative sscissors and corner rounder)


Come by tomorrow I have yet another mini album to share. I will be taking the day off from the Tuesday Tutorial. I think when you see the album you will forgive me for taking the day off ...


Happy Crafting :)


BLOG signature



1 comment: