Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Atomic Soup from Jillibean Soup

I kind of feel like once again mentioning CHA is like a 3 letter word. It's all I have been posting about for the past week. But hey at least I am posting right. Here are my projects featuring Atomic Soup that were shown in the Jillibean Soup booth at the show last week.


Im-a-mad-scientist

I-love-nerds-card-atomic-so

Its-a-party-card-atomic-sou

Thx-card-atomic-soup

AtomicSoupFlowers 


AtomicSoupFlowers-01

Pretty much all products used are Jillibean Soup except a couple of border punches from Fiskars and Stampin' Up. The patterned paper is all from Jill's science inspired line called Atomic Soup. Also note the new blue corrugated alphas, journaling sprouts, and bakers twine on the layout. I had a blast working with this line for the show and the response from store owners across the country and Canada was fantastic. Everyone loved how masculine this line is and how it would work so well when scrapbooking high-schooler.

Happy Crafting my friends :)


BLOG signature




No comments:

Post a Comment