Friday, January 16, 2015

Scenes from the Jillibean Soup booth part 2 | CHA 2015

I was so exhausted last night I could barely see straight and this morning I realized I really only shared 2 booth photos. Today I am much more rested and I might be able to string a couple of sentences together.

Jillibean Soup released 2 new paper collections at winter CHA 2015. The first is called Summer Red Raspberry. This collection is watercolor inspired. It's chalked full of beautiful summer patterns like flowers, butterflies and even doilies. 


The second collection is called Saffron Yellow Pepper. This collection boasts fun spring patterns including polka dots, flowers and umbrellas. I love that this collection includes black it adds great contrast between colors. Can you believe this is the first time Jillibean has included black in a paper collection?


Jillibean also released the Mix the Media collection and Party Playground. These new collection featured below are so awesome. Mix the Media is an entire collection of products that fit the DIY category. Party Playground is everything you need to put on the perfect party from straws, to garland to treat bags.




We know how to have a little bit of fun in the booth too. Jill and Beth Kingston were giggling up a storm just before they filmed a segment for My Craft Channel.


Monday was the national championship football game, Kimber and I were representing our home fields in the Jillibean Soup booth. Sadly Oregon lost. 



Thanks for stopping by today. Jillibean's new collections will be shipping on or before February 15th. Look for them at your local retailer or online at retailers like Emma's Paperie, Scrapbook.com and A Cherry on Top. Happy Scrapping! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! I just had to pop over and tell you how much I loved your Jillibean project with your son's photo transferred onto the wood sign. Super fun! :)

    ReplyDelete