Sunday, January 18, 2015

CHA recap one final post

One final CHA recap post. I always try to give you a peek of life outside of the Jillibean Soup booth. This year I didn't much time to explore the show floor and take pictures.

I would have to say one of the huge themes of the winter show was diversification. Scrapbook companies cannot survive selling paper alone. Branching out and adding DIY, day planners, and Instagram albums are just a few ways companies were looking to reach new customers. Webster's Pages released Color Rush a few months ago and I am in love with the teal and white striped day planner. I am a digital calendar type of a girl but man I am itching for this beauty it's so very me.


Let me tell you a little secret I love bows. I really love them, they are sweet, and girly and I cannot get enough of them and not just in the crafty world either. I think I might have to order these Bella Blvd. felt bows in every color. They would easily go with just about everything. 



In the end it's really all about the paper right. I love a little bit of color and couldn't resist the bright colors from Pink Paislee and Chickaniddy Crafts.




I think I have a thing for lemons. After the fact I realized I snapped up photos of 2 different lines with lemon prints. Just because I didn't photograph it doesn't mean it didn't end up in my metal top ten. I also loved Shemelle's coffee cups, Crate Paper's use of gold and teal, Bella Blvd's transparencies, and the Minc from Heidi Swapp.

Thanks for stopping by today. Do you have any favorite picks from CHA? I know there were tons of things I missed. Happy crafting friends ...

1 comment:

  1. Commercial areas need to meet the standing operating procedure during these times of a raging pandemic.Commercial Cleaning Alexandria It includes impeccable cleaning and sanitation of the commercial area. So hire the commercial cleaning Alexandria service to make sure you meet these SOPs.

    ReplyDelete