Monday, December 15, 2014

Jillibean Soup Cards

Happy Monday crafters, today I thought I would share a few cards. I love making them and for some reason I always forget to post them on my blog. Then I end up flooding my blog with a bunch of cards all at once.

(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper and Stamp, Ink, Corner Rounder, Metal Dies My Favorite Things/Paper Smooches, Hemp Twine)

(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Wooden Flag/Flash Card, Hemp Twine, Maya Road Clothes Pin, Spellbinders Metal Die, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots)

I know both cards are not holiday related but these could easily be recreated and turned into holiday cards with a simple swap of products.

Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment