Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December PageMaps

Hello December! It seems like only yesterday it was January can someone please tell me where Christmas came from. That's just a rhetorical question. Sorry for the late start this month the holidays just seem to kind of take over.

Each month I chose my sketch for a specific reason. I chose this sketch because of it's simplicity and use of a 6x4 photo. It really called to my old school scrapbooking roots.


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Fancy Pants, Corrugated Paper Fancy Pants, Burlap Shapes Simple Stories, Wood Hearts Studio Calico, My Favorite Things Alpha dies, Kraft Embellishments Jillibean Soup, Enamel Dots Doodlebug, Hemp Twine, Maya Road Mini Clothes Pin, Scallop Die Spellbinders, Decorative Brad Basic Grey, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher and font Kingthings)



I pretty much took a literal approach to my version of the sketch. I simplified a few of the accent items from the sketch when I translated my idea to paper. The abstract zig zag pieces on my layout were cut straight from the Fancy Pant patterned paper. 

Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!

1 comment: