Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hello ... noted from the car | Paper Smooches

Happy Wednesday crafters. It's been awhile since I shared one of my Paper Smooches creations so I thought today was as good a day as any to show you one of my latest layouts. Paper Smooches is changing directions slightly and moving from monthly releases to every other month releases (basicaly 6x a year rather than 12). This layout was from the March/April release. While I used quite a few stamps and dies on this layout my original idea was rooted in the Quoteables Die. Then I just couldn't help but add all kinds of other stamps and dies to this layout.


Summer_FromtheCar_Quoteable


(Supplies Used: Bazzil Cardstock, Pattened Paper KI Memories/America Crafts, Clothes Pin, Alpha Stickers Jenni Bowlin, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, Sequins Lawn Fawn, Ink VersaFine, White Embossing Powder Stampin' Up, Top Boss Embossing Ink, Hemp Twine and Stamps and Dies from Paper Smooches)


I am being lazy here forgive me if you would like to see the full list of Paper Smooches dies and stamps I used on this layout check out their blog.


Summer_Quoteable_Die-01


In the middle section I played around with layering the stamps and dies along with a couple of dimensional embellishments. I am such a sucker for heart dies and stamps they are super versatile and go with just about anything.


Summer_Quoteable_Die-03


Summer_Quoteable_Die-02


Thanks for stopping by today I hope spring is treating you well. Happy Stamping!


Summer signature


 




No comments:

Post a Comment