Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April | PageMaps

Happy April (can you believe we are a 1/4 of the way through the year I can't). Today I have my April PageMaps sketch and layout to share with you. I loved this sketch it was super creative and had so many possibilities I can see myself using this sketch over and over again.


Apr14_12x12b


I took a really literal approach to this sketch. It really is essentially a giant grid design and any number of the design areas could be swapped out to house more photos.


Brother-sister-selfie


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper American Crafts/Sassafras Lass, Velum, Maya Road Envelope, Washi Tape Bella Blvd, Stamp/Metal Polaroid Frame Paper Smooches, Flair American Crafts, Wood Veneer Studio Calico/Elle's Studio, Dear Lizzy Embellishment, Doodlebug Enamel Dots, Metal Scallop Border Spellbinders, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Studio Calico Bow, Mini Clothes Pin Darice, Circle Punch EK Success, Silhouette Cutting System/Image and fonts Bebas/Title and Veteran Typewriter/journlaing)


Brother-sister-selfie01


Brother-sister-selfie02


Brother-sister-selfie03


The background patterned paper is a super old piece of Sassafras Lass you can't even buy any more. It's one of those neutral pieces I have held onto for years simply because I thought it could go with anything. I can't believe I haven't pulled it out sooner. Do you have any old pieces you are still holding on to maybe because they are too pretty to cut? I have lots. 


Thanks for hanging out with me today. Happy crafting!


Signature




No comments:

Post a Comment