Thursday, January 2, 2014

January | PageMaps

Happy New Year crafters. I escaped the craziness for a few days to celebrate New Years with friends. I needed a few days away and now I feel revitalized. So let's get the year started off with a PageMaps Becky Fleck sketch.



I kept the idea behind this sketch pretty much the same but just changed up the photos. I used 2 photos rather than 3 and I love to tilt them just a bit to offset all the straight lines of the sketch.


Friendship-Means


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper AC/Pebbles, Wood Veneer Camera Studio Calico, Star Embellishments Studio Calico, Alphas Jillibean Soup, Corrugated Words Jillibean Soup, Becky Fleck Scallop Spellbinders Die, Darice Clothes pin, Black Pen, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Silhouette Cutting System/Image, Circle Punch, and font Traveling Typewriter)


Friendship-Means01


Friendship-Means02


Lots of fun CHA work is happening at my house. I can't wait to show off the new product so stay tuned.


Have a wonderful Friday. Happy Crafting!


Summer signature




No comments:

Post a Comment