Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Headed out to CHA ... and a Jillibean Soup favorite

Greeting crafters. I am super excited to be headed out this afternoon for sunny warm California to attend CHA. The latest Jillibean Soup releases are by far my favorites. Internet access permitting I will be sharing photos from the show floor over the next few days. In the mean time I have a recent favorite Jillibean layout to share.


Team-Captain


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Alphas/Stickers/Corrugated Shape, Wood Stars Studio Calico, Cork Arrows Fancy Pants, Doodlebug Enamel Dots, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Silhouette Cutting System and fonts OldSansBlack and Veteran Typewriter)


This is a total mix of Jillibean papers. I pulled greys and greens from my stash. I keep all my scraps (REALLY) and I created a good portion of this design from scraps. Here are a few close up photos.


Team-Captain-02


Team-Captain-03


I love the modern triangle design of this layout. Look for it to show up again soon it just might end up being another ove of my favorite design elements (like circles).


If I don't update over the next week it means I don't have internet so make sure you join me in a week for the January 2014 Colour Suite. Happy Scrapping!


Summer signature


 




1 comment:

  1. Love those triangles! I must try this w/my girls! Have fun at CHA!

    ReplyDelete