Sunday, December 8, 2013

#whatsfordinner

Happy Sunday. Here's a peek into this weeks #whatsfordinner menu ... 



 


I made the chickpea minestrone a couple weeks ago and it was wonderful. I was hesitant about the chickpeas but the kids loved them. The cordon blue is a family favorite I will serve it with skinny mashed potatoes and a vegetable. The enchiladas are a recent find. I love this recipe it's not too fussy with tons of flavor. My daughter hates beans but love this. I will serve with cilantro lime rice and a vegetable. I am doing a little baking it's not my favorite. I find baking too be fussy. I have already tried to make the cranberry bliss bars, it was an epic fail. I thought I would try one more time to make these they look so yummy. Wish me luck. I made the peanut butter cup blondies to take to a cheer event last week. They were very popular so I thought I would make them for the family.


Stay warm and I hope you have a great week!


  Summer signature




No comments:

Post a Comment