Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Just Married | Lily Bee

Happy Wednesday crafters. Have you taken a look at the new collections from Lily Bee yet? I have a layout featuring the We R Family collection to share with you today. I recently posted this on the Lily Bee blog on Throwback Thursday. Throwback Thursday is when we do something using the idea of "old". You know like older product, technique or even photos. I went the old photo route since I love pulling out the retro prints. 


Just-Married


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Lily Bee Patterned Paper/Stamps/Enamel Stickers/alphas, misc inks, DMC floss, Circle Metal dies Technique Tuesday, hemp twine and font Veteran Typewriter downloaded from the internet)


Just-Married01


Just-Married02


Just-Married03


I am kind of obsessed with circles right now. This look I have been creating on many of my projects isn't created with a Silhouette (although you could easily do it that way) instead I used a circle die from Technique Tuesday and punched my desired pattern. I think this is a great option for creating backgrounds for those of you who do not have digital die cutting machines.


Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting


Summer signature




No comments:

Post a Comment