Thursday, March 7, 2013

Winter Road Trip | Jillibean Soup

Greetings crafters TGIF. I have had a wild week working though some additional assignments and I was blessed with a cold. I am super excited about the latter (insert sarcasm). I have a feeling I took on too much this month so I am going full court press trying to get ahead of all my projects.


Today I have a Jillibean Soup layout I did back in January. I am super behind on loading projects be prepared for a Jillibean blog frenzy. I love to play around with usinig larger photos. I took advanntage of the larger space to show off this scenic photo taken on a trip over the mountain.



JBS-winter-road-trip


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Alphas/Hexagon Stickers/Corrugated Paper/Buttons/Label Stickers, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, Velumn, Sizzix Snowflake Die, Studio Calico Wood Embellishments, Twine, Stampin Up Scallop Punch, and Silhouette Cutting System/Image)



JBS-winter-road-trip-01



JBS-winter-road-trip-03



JBS-winter-road-trip-02


I cut snowflakes from vellum using my Cuttlebug and a Sizzix die. I like the subtle effect vellum has on a layout, it adds a little something extra without adding too much visual weight and clutter. I simply used a simple cross stitch to attach the snowflakes to my layout.


Thanks for joining me today. Don't forget to get in on my CardMaps 3 giveaway on yesterdays post. Happy Crafting!



Summer-signature


 


 




1 comment: