Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Back from a little break with a little Jillibean Soup

Well hello blog-land. Yes I have been ignoring you not on purpose. I simply am buried under mounds of paper and I just have let blogging slide.


Today I have a layout from the March Jillbean Soup Designer Challenge. This month's challenge was use as many patterned papers on one layout or project as you can. I specifically zeroed in on the idea of featuring as many collections on one layout as I could. I used 12 different patterned papers from different collections going back to Monster Stew.



JBS-treasure-hunters


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Jillibean Soup Patterned Papers/Stamps/Die Cuts/Stickers/Stick Pins, VersaFine Ink, Rhinestones, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, Silhouette Cutting System, corner rounder and various fonts)



JBS-treasure-hunters02

JBS-treasure-hunters03


It's great how the old Jillibean Soup can so seamlessly be blended with the new lines. So if you have been hoarding that Jillibean I challenge you to break it out and mix it with some of the newer lines. Make sure you check out the Jillibean Soup blog to see how every one else tackled this challenge.


Happy Crafting



Summer-signature




1 comment: