Friday, September 14, 2012

Grab a pencil and get crafty

I thought you needed a little more back to school inspiration today. Shhh don't tell but I raided my kids school supply bin to make these cards.



Back-2-school-card-01
(Supplies Used: Lily Bee Patterned Paper/Journaling Index Cards/ABC Stickers, Twine, Corner Rounder, Card Base, Fiskars Tag Punch, Misc Gemstones and pencils)



Learn-card-01
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Lily Bee Patterned Paper, Twine, We R Memory Keepers School Flair, Silhouette Cutting System/Image)


Autumn Spice from Lily Bee is the predominate line featured in both these cards. While it's more of a fall themed paper I found it was super easy to translate into school cards. With the right color combination and embellishments I find it's fairly easy to non themed paper on a themed project.


Have a happy weekend. Don't forget tomorrow is the 15th and that means it's time for my monthly installment of the Colour Suite. Catch ya later :)



Summer-signature


 



No comments:

Post a Comment