Thursday, September 6, 2012

Catching up with Jillibean Soup ... part I

Wow I woke up the other day and realized it was September. Where did August go? Today I have a bunch of cards made with the new Jillibean Soup to share, so many that I think I will break them into 2 posts.



Halloween-CARD-JBS


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/kraft Paper/Stamp/Epoxy Buttons/Etched Buttons/Alpha Stickers/Twine, VersaMagic, Corner Rounder, and Silhouette Cutting System)

Hello-Card-JBS


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Wood Flag/Twine, and Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher)

SMILE-card-JBS
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Alpha Stickers/Hexagon Sticker/Stamp, Black Floss, VersaMagic Ink and Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher)


These 3 cards might just be some of my current favorites right now. A few notes about each of these cards. On the Halloween card I created the circle piece using my Silhouette software and placed stamped cardstock, patterned paper and epoxy buttons in the background. On the Hello card I did some tone on tone white stitching and I really love the added texture it gives this otherwise simple card. And finally on my smile card the background was created with a Stamp and I added hand stitching to the hexagon.


Thanks for stopping by today stay tuned for more cards and happy crafting ...



Summer-signature


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment