Friday, August 17, 2012

The Card Kitchen: Working with Kraft

Last week I was a guest designer for The Card Kitchen a monthly card kit club put together by Jillibean Soup. The kit was based off my favorite Jillibean Soup kraft paper: Game Day Chili.


Here are the 8 cards I made with my kit. Rather than listing the supplies for each card cause that would be insane please refer to the August Card Kitchen kit.


CK-be-Awesome-Card CK-make-it-happen-Card

CK-Go-for-it-ALL-CardCK-Thank-You-Coach-Card

CK-You-&-Me-CardCK-make-it-happen-Card

CK-UR-No.-1 CK-my-homerun-Card



There is definitely a trick to working with kraft paper. It's a great neutral but a little bit goes a long way. I love to pair kraft with white or bright color because kraft is allowed to pop.


Happy Crafting


Summer-signature


 



1 comment:

  1. Craft plus white looks great. Lovely cards and the very last one has to be my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete