Thursday, August 2, 2012

more new stuff from Lily Bee

I am obsessed with watching the Olympics. So much so that I relocated half my scrap crap (as it's affectionately called at my house) to my kitchen island where I just finished up 8 cards I did for the Card Kitchen. So speaking of cards I have some to share featuring more of the new Lily Bee.


These first 2 cards show off Autumn Spice ...


Be-happy-card-LBD
(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Lily Bee Patterned Paper/Stamp, Ink VersaFine Black, Punch from Marvy, Silhouette Cutting System and font Arial)



Thank-you-card-LBD


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Lily Bee Patterned Paper/Stickers/Alphas/Index Cards, Twine, Basic Grey Brads, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, JoAnn's Stick Pins and We R Memory Keepers Corner Rounder)


These next 2 cards show off Persnickety another one of Lily Bee's newest releases from the summer show. I added tons of machine stitching to both cards I love how it adds some unexpected texture to my projects.



Happy-hello-01
(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Lily Bee Patterned Paper/Alphas, Marvy Butterfly Punch, EK Success Label Punch, misc stick pin and felt and We R Memory Keepers Corner Rounder)


Thanks-friend


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Lily Bee Patterned Paper/Alphas, Twine, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher and We R Memory Keepers Corner Rounder)


Thanks for stopping by today happy crafting friends ...


Summer-signature


 



No comments:

Post a Comment