Wednesday, July 27, 2011

CHA Picks

As busy as we were at the show I managed to sneak out to pick up a couple of catalogues and peek at all the crafty goodness. One little item that has been on my radar since the winter show is chalk board paper embellishments. I really dig this idea and I think it's catching on because a few more manufacturers have take off with the idea.


These tags are from Canvas Corp. I also spotted (but not pictured) chalk board stickers that coordinate with Fancy Pants new back to school line and stickers, paper and chalk from American Crafts new line called Nightfall. I think chalkboard paper is catching on.


Product-04


With my new little adventure with Scrapbooking & Cards Today I have become a little obsessed with doors. So I couldn't resist this paper from Webster's Pages.


Product-12


Lily Bee has a couple of adorable new lines but hands down my favorite new release was their rolodex cards.
Product-03


I really like this new release from Studio Calico called Memoir. It's a unique mix of color and pattern.


Product-13


These are only a few of the new releases that caught my eye at the show. I have a huge wish list of goodies I'd like to have cluttering up the corners of my office.


Happy Crafting


BLOG signature


 


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment