Monday, July 25, 2011

CHA the final day

I always like to say better late than never. So here are a few more photos from the last day of the trade show.


Laina getting ready for the last day of the show.


CHA-final-01


New design team member Linda Barber and former team member Cindy Liebel pose for a quick shot. These 2 were super entertaining always coming to the booth with huge smiles.


CHA-final-02


The Jillibean Soup crew plus one (Carson Young from Lily Bee). Who knew I was so tall.


CHA-final-03


The side of the show you rarely see ... the tear down. I often forget to photograph it since we are always so busy clearing the booth out so the workers can take down the walls.


CHA-final-04


Jen Harkin sorting product. It seems I get this same photo of her at every show.
CHA-final-05


The infamous make n' take island making it's way to the crate.


CHA-final-06


This was our 3rd show being near the Bella Blvd. girls. Jill couldn't resist a little tear down silliness. 



CHA-final-07


Good times ... thanks for joining me. Check back tomorrow for some of my show favorites besides Jillibean Soup.Psst ... can you spot Gnomeo in any of my photos?


Happy Crafting


BLOG signature


 


 


 



1 comment:

  1. i'm so bummed that i didn't make it out this time around. :(
    hopefully next show i'll be able to be there firsthand.
    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete