Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hanging up her cleats

Corinne has officially hung up her soccer cleats. It's a shame I didn't get more photos but I often found myself in the wrong place at the wrong time. I decided to just focus on the my very favorite photo. I don't know if you can tell but she is concentrating so hard her tongue is hanging out. These are the best shots of all.


The papers I used are from a sports line by SEI. The line has papers so you can scrapbook not only soccer but baseball and football. I really liked the diecuts, apparently the tickets are a favorite of mine.  


 Soccer-2010 
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, patterned paper SEI, diecuts SEI, Studio Calico flowers, stamp Technique Tuesday, Ink Ancient Page, Jillibean Soup alpha stickers, stick pins JoAnn's Fabrics, DMC Floss, Spellbinders Banner Die, and font Traveling Typewriter downloaded form the internet)  


Although I have known for quiet some time the soccer cleats weren't making an appearance again. It wasn't until recently when sign ups for next year came up and we decided to take a new direction.


Happy Wednesday!


BLOG signature 


 


 


 



1 comment:

  1. Summer, I just love this LO . . . I didn't know that SEI had a Sports line. TFS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete