Wednesday, August 14, 2013

August Colour Suite

Welcome to the August Colour Suite a colour challenge I put together for my friends at Scrapbook & Cards Today. I am super excited about this bright bold colour palette I have chosen this month.



Aug_2013_challenge


 



Virgo


(Supplies Used: Patterned Paper Bella Blvd/American Crafts, Washi Tape Bella Blvd, Alphas Jillibean Soup, Sticker border Bella Blvd, Decorative Brads Doodlebug, Rhinestones Doodlebug, Crochet Heart Bella Blvd, Tag Pebbles, Hemp Twine, frames Technique Tuesday, Silhouette Cutting System and various fonts)



Virgo01

Virgo02

Virgo03


I have to admit I went a little colour crazy this month. You know how I love my brights. With fall just around the corner I wanted to get one last dose of my bright and bold.


This month I invited one of my good friends Lisa Dickinson to join me and take the colour suite challenge. I am going to be a dork here and just say while Lisa is a friend of mine I am also a closet stalker fan-girl of her work and I am honored to have her join me today. I hope you check out her take on this months colours.


Thanks for joining me today for the July Colour Suite. To read
more about this challenge or to check out my past challenges don't
forget to make your way over to the Scrapbook & Cards Today website and Blog.


Happy crafting friends



Summer signature




1 comment:

  1. I have been perusing your blog for a bit now, but never commented. Love your projects. They are wonderful. This one especially caught my eye, as my DH is a virgo too. (9/2 is his bday). We had run into someone else that day that shared his birthday that said the same thing about being a perfectionist... that, he is not. LOL But, he is loyal, very smart and is practical. Though, he can be kind of cold. This is really neat. I think I may need to do a page like this... (I am a Gemini).

    ReplyDelete