Friday, June 14, 2013

June Colour Suite

Welcome to the June Colour Suite a monthly colour challenge I put together for my friends at Scrapbook & Cards Today. Each month when I pick the colors I always start with a colour and build from there but this month I started with an inspiration photo instead.I thought you might want to see what inspired our challenge this month ...



Colour suite inpiration




June_2013_challenge



This-is-you
(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper My Minds Eye/Bella Blvd/Lily Bee, Brads My Minds Eye, Pebbles clothes Pins, Wood Veneer Studio Calico, Washi Tape, Punches EK Success/Martha Stewart/Fiskars, Sticker label Simple Stories, Silhouette Cutting System/Image and font Veteran Typewriter)



This-is-you-detail01

This-is-you-detail02
To read more about this challenge and to see all the past challenges make sure to check out the Scrapbook & Cards Today website & blog.


Happy Crafting



Summer-signature




1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I would've never figured out how to put these colors together on a page.

    ReplyDelete