Thursday, April 11, 2013

Little Lights | Jillibean Soup

Good morning crafters and happy Friday! Today I have a little decorative light set I made for Jillibean Soup to share with you. I found the original project on Pinterest.





JBS-Lights-03

JBS-Lights-04


(Supplies Used: Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper, battery powered light set and dixie cups)


I made this project using the Jillibean's Soup Staples. I thought it would be fun to show off all the colors so I covered each dixie cup; which acts as the lamp shade, with a different color. To make these little shades I simply covered the dixie cups with patterned paper and punched a hole in the bottom and fed the bulb through the hole. If this project looks familiar it's because this isn't the first decorative light set I have made. It's such a simple project I just couldn't resist making several new versions of the same project.


Happy crafting!



Summer-signature


 




No comments:

Post a Comment